Synchronous Distance Learning (SDL) with Training 4 Dynamics 365
Synchronous Distance Learning (SDL) training provides the premium experience of Training 4 Dynamics 365's classroom environment, to individuals and organisations who aren't able to attend courses in person, through a high-speed Internet and enterprise level conferencing connections.
SDL training maximizes your engagement and learning through a synchronous, 2-way experience, allowing you to both see and hear the trainer and their screen throughout the course, and have a private connection to the trainer when you need that extra bit of help on your PC with labs and practices throughout the course.
Genuine virtual presence: Remote delegates are counted within our maximum class sizes of 6, giving you that personal learning experience.
The latest in conferencing technologies, including:
- Enterprise level Skype for Business Video conference services.
- Super-Fast high-speed Internet connection.
- Upgraded classroom facilities to maximize learning experience including:
- 42" wall monitors so trainer and classroom delegates can see SDL delegate (You can turn off your own video feed at any time if you wish).
- Video cameras in the classroom so the SDL delegate can see both trainer and other classroom delegates and fully engage in group discussion and investigation.
- High quality noise canceling desktop microphones placed around in the classroom to enable both SDL and classroom delegates to hear each other clearly.
- A classroom based laptop with a headset microphone allocated to each SDL delegate, allowing one-to-one screen sharing and remote assistance of the remote delegate by the trainer.
- All of our trainers are Experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers and/or Certified Online Learning Facilitators (COLF)
Pre-course SDL coaching session(s)
- Our SDL support team will help you set up your PC so you are ready for your course and comfortable with the easy to use technologies.
- We offer an ongoing fast response support service by our engineers, to quickly help resolve any issues that you as a SDL delegate encounter on the course.
Requirements for SDL course:
- Desktop or Laptop PC running Windows 7 or above
- Web-cam capable of displaying the SDL attendee.
- Comfortable USB headset and microphone.
- Quiet learning environment.
- Reasonably fast and reliable Internet services. (We recommend at least 5mb download speed and 800kb upload speed)
- Access via a land line or mobile phone service to enable quick resolution of any operational issues.
If you prefer, we can supply you with a fully configured high specification laptop and headset for use on the course at a cost of £120 (including cost of courier to/from within the UK).
Note: SDL training is available for most of our courses. We will inform you if it is not available for a specific course.
For further details or to request a quote, call our team on 01225 311056 or register your interest here.
'It went really really really well'
'Liked how I could have private coaching session to help me with my labs'
Marge Hunt - Dynamics 365 for Sales via SDL
Freelance CRM Developer