Title:T4D158: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core Certification Bootcamp
Duration: 5 Days
Please note: course content subject to change
About this Course:
With Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core Certification Bootcamp creating apps for your business just got easier. A powerful, point-and-click approach to app building makes it easy for anyone familiar with Microsoft Office to customise and extend Office 365 and Dynamics 365 and build a new category of apps.
powerapps: Build apps in hours—not months—that easily connect to data, use Excel-like expressions to add logic, and run on the web, iOS, and Android devices.
Microsoft Flow: Include powerful workflow automation directly in your apps with a no-code approach that connects to hundreds of popular apps and services.
Power BI: Make sense of your data through interactive, real-time dashboards and unlock the insights needed to drive your business forward.
Covering everything you need to pass your Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core Certification Bootcamp Exam (Exam MB-200)
* This course has been enhanced with additional content by our trainers with combined expertise of 70+ years.
Certification Bootcamp Package
This Bootcamp contains the following additional benefits to help you gain your certification:
- Exam coaching classes, every evening during the Bootcamp
- The exam itself - including a free exam resit (just in case you have a bad exam day!)
- Free post course exam coaching sessions via Skype.
- A free resit on Bootcamp during the next 12 months.
- An evening exam slot at our Pearson vue Test Centre *Only available at Bath Bootcamps*
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support the creation of automated workflows between your favourite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more. The training would be of interest to sales managers, service schedulers, administrators, office managers, CEOs involved with streamlining specific business tasks and automating Office 365 and Dynamics 365 processes.